“Welcome to Mission in 5 the Podcast, where I ask five simple questions to ministry practitioners to learn more about who they are and where they see God moving in their community.”
MI5 is a podcast designed to introduce ministry practitioners in the Midwest fostering connection between faith and context. Guests include pastors, authors, professors, journalists, spiritual directors, laity, and other faith leaders in our region.
The five questions that shape each conversion include:
- Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself)
- How did you get here? (To your ministry setting)
- What moves you? (passion, hobby, or interest)
- What is happening at (ministry context)?
- What is next? (What is next for the guest personally, professionally, or next for the ministry context)
MI5 can be found on your favorite podcast platforms including:
Season 4 of MI5 launches February 2021.